Feeler: Barnwell Mountain OHV area day trip (Sunday, August 20th)

Napalm

headerMain.jpg
Hey Texas guys! I was trying to make it out to Barnwell this weekend but something's come up and so I won't be able too. Ashten and i are itching to get out so we are looking at getting out for a day trip on Sunday, August 20th.

Barnwell Mountain OHV area is located just outside Gilmer, TX and has about 27 miles of trails.

Sunday, August 20th, 2017

Drivers meeting: 0830
Trail time: 0900

This would be just a day run(at least for me) looking at showing up around 0830 and then being out on the trails by 0900. Lunch would be on the trail and i'd probably try to wrap up the day with a WAL dinner in the nearby city of Gilmer around 5-6ish to finish off the day. If I could get enough interest, We could possibly have a beginner/easy group and then an advanced difficult run.

Let's see how much interest we can get, and if I can i'll turn this more into an official run thread.

Looking forward to seeing you guys out on the trail hopefully. :)

Going:

Napalm
J33pguy

Last edited:

Napalm

Count me out Nate , although i go on vacation on the 19th. Im gonna be outta state to get full coverage for the eclipse on the 21st so long as its clear where im headin for

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dang man! We've got to get together and wheel.

Tentative for us.

Nice!! I'd love to see the new setup!

I might be home from PA by then

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Let me know when you know for sure.

J33Pguy

Man. This might just be what I need. Dropping my son off this weekend up in Arkansas to start college and play football at Hendrix - I'll be looking for something to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Napalm

Man. This might just be what I need. Dropping my son off this weekend up in Arkansas to start college and play football at Hendrix - I'll be looking for something to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool... should I put you down as going ?

Still tentative! Going to try and make this work. Sorry for the flakiness.

If anyone is guilty of being flaky here, it's me. I've planned several wheeling trips over the past few months and then backed out including this weekend!

Top Bottom