Deaf_JeepHer in Colorado

Deaf_JeepHer

Hi Everyone,
I'm Brenda everyone calls me MamaB. I'm a Wife,Mother,First Responder, Veteran. I am a proud new Jeep owner born and Raised in Colorado looking forward to learning as much as possible and yes I will probably ask a Bunch of dumb questions but I'm learning so I'm still going to ask them.
I have a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited I'm told it's a JKU? I believe it's stock plus a few modifications I have made. Honestly I have no clue about the Jeep other than I'm having a lot of fun and adventures in it and every mod I do I want to do it myself. I have been told jeeps are easy to work on, well.....no! Haha I can long block a 460 but this thing has me lost:wink: and confused but hey, challenge excepted.
I'm new to the Jeep life sort of haha actually I know just enough to be dangerous but as stated above I am eager and willing to learn everything out there. I believe in safety above all and living life to the fullest extent.
Thank you for letting me become a member I am Looking forward to learning and meeting everyone!

Last edited:

TRLJNKY

Welcome to WAL from Nevada! Ask away. Great group here.

It's half past f'it with the CAPS lock on!

RageKage

Welcome to WAL! Yes the newer 07+ Wranglers are JK's, the 4 door models are JKU's. U stands for unlimited. You having a Rubicon would make it at JKUR. Ask all the questions you need, everyone here is more than willing to help and answer. I have learned an immense amount from the members here.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Deaf_JeepHer

Welcome to WAL! Yes the newer 07+ Wranglers are JK's, the 4 door models are JKU's. U stands for unlimited. You having a Rubicon would make it at JKUR. Ask all the questions you need, everyone here is more than willing to help and answer. I have learned an immense amount from the members here.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Great, thank you for letting me know. Thank you for the Welcome to.

Sent from my SM-N920T using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom