WTB Flat Fenders

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I know, I know...I should just trim the OEM flares. Since the Jeep is going to my son, the focus of the build has changed significantly and he likes the look of aftermarket flats.

Not sure what his budget is at this point, but let me know if you are selling a set and maybe we can work a deal.

MTG

Caught the Bug
I have an extra set of plastic fronts you are welcome to. I know he wants aftermarket flats, but maybe when he does the math and it is coming out of his budget, he'll change his mind. :idontknow:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I decided to cut. If we don't like the result then he is going to have to start saving for flats. So far though, it doesn't look bad.

IMG_3963.JPG

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Bumping this thread because I’m still not totally sold on the cut flares. If anyone is parting with some Poison Spyder flares or sees a great deal on them, please let me know.

Also interested to know if anyone has seen or installed the aluminum Bushwacker flares since they are a little less expensive.

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Bumping this thread because I’m still not totally sold on the cut flares. If anyone is parting with some Poison Spyder flares or sees a great deal on them, please let me know.

Also interested to know if anyone has seen or installed the aluminum Bushwacker flares since they are a little less expensive.
I know a guy who has them but in my experience around them they aren't worth the price increase from Poison spyder.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom