Bundy Hill 13-August-2017

JKbrick

VeruGE*144 and myself and a few of my friends not on Wayalife (losers) are most likely meeting up at Bundy Hill next Sunday. Would like to meet as many of you out there if anyone else can meet us.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

9 or 10 sounds great, when ever they open I'll be there.

How far is it for you? I was thinking I'd stay till 3 or so so I could be home before my wife left for work but if you are on the road for 6 hours you won't want to leave too early.
Image1502039527.604844.jpg
Looks like it opens at 0900 and costs $20 to get in. That is 0800 for you I believe

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Looks like I'm in for Sunday as long as we won't be doing the crazy level 4 red trails. Don't think I'm ready for those yet. Is there gonna be a caravan heading up from the Fort?

JKbrick

So far VeruGE*144, nbunga, myself, my son, I think one of his buddies, and 4 maybes going. Sorry if I forgot anyone. I pm'd Bouche03 to let him know since he is from Ft Wayne too. Anyone is welcome, we are leaving around 0800 should arrive around 0930, and hope to have a good time. Will take my back seat out and throw in some tools in case we need any but hopefully not. Not looking to beat it up really.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom