Feeler for Spring Creek Colorado 8-12-17

Slimebones

Late notice I know. Been talking to OneTonJK. I know he has another wheel stand or two to show us!! LOL. FYI, I would think you need a lifted Jeep to run this trail, locker and winch a plus. I will post up details on meet place and times if any interest is shown or PM me.

Last edited:

Slimebones

Were considering this. How do you think my 33s would hold up?

I would imagine those sliders would get some use in the rock garden. Winch could get some use also. I personally feel you have the skills to do this. Have seen you get through some wicked stuff.

WJCO

Meme King
I would imagine those sliders would get some use in the rock garden. Winch could get some use also. I personally feel you have the skills to do this. Have seen you get through some wicked stuff.

Well thank you for your confidence. I watched some videos on this last night. There are some big rocks out there and a lot of them. I'll talk it over with the wife and let you know.

WJCO

Meme King
I think we're going to sit this one out as well. Sorry. Hopefully we can get together still this season.

boardsurfer

Dammit. I love Spring Creek but the Chief Planning Officer already booked my Saturday. I'd be good for next weekend though.

Slimebones

Dammit. I love Spring Creek but the Chief Planning Officer already booked my Saturday. I'd be good for next weekend though.

Dammit X2!! Timing is everything. Looks like the following weekend is out for me. I know this is short notice. Just hoping to catch people with no immediate plans.
Talk to that CPO. This is one of those "trails worth doing".

boardsurfer

Great trail today! Diffs were smacked, tie rods tested, and I think we came out unscathed. Well, except for a steering stabilizer, but someone had to sacrifice to the trail gods for us.. :D

IMG_3520.jpg

IMG_3522.jpg

This was as close as we got to the now infamous wheel stand today.. oh well.
IMG_3532.jpg

IMG_3536.jpg

That damn rock! Almost got through clean. Had to pull line here.
IMG_3547.jpg

Aaaand lunch.
IMG_3557.jpg

Slimebones

Boardsurfer showed up today and miraculously ran this entire trail without the help of lockers, including the rock garden. OneTonJK even tried to get up the rock garden with only front wheel drive, just for the hell of it. Truly impressive. His buddy, Matt ran this trail with Rubi 4door on 33's, climbed right up the wall. Love this trail.
I would show some pics but still have not been able to figure out how to reduce the file size from the camera's shots to be allowed on this site. Good times though.

Last edited:

Slimebones

Great trail today! Diffs were smacked, tie rods tested, and I think we came out unscathed. Well, except for a steering stabilizer, but someone had to sacrifice to the trail gods for us.. :D

View attachment 272471

View attachment 272472

This was as close as we got to the now infamous wheel stand today.. oh well.
View attachment 272473

View attachment 272474

That damn rock! Almost got through clean. Had to pull line here.
View attachment 272475

Aaaand lunch.
View attachment 272476

And Jake, how the hell did you photoshop that lunch spot with out any peeps in it?

Top Bottom