Aug 27 Washington trip

nytewlf

Putting a feeler out to see if anyone in Washington is planning or wants to get a trip going on the 27th. I'm thinking of going to elbe but I'm open to other options.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

nytewlf

I was out at elbe a couple weeks ago for the first time and it was a blast. I could definitely see where it could be a little damaging when it gets wet for those of us with the longer jeeps

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mountain4x4

I'd go to Elbe to hit up some trails if I lived in Washington. I haven't been there in years, a fun place. Have a good time.

prionic1

I've never been to Elbe but I'd like to check it out some time at least. I'm running a 100% stock barely broken in JKU so I'm a little worried about punching a hole in the oil pan or something... also have next to nothing in regards to recovery gear... So that being the case... Not sure where I should/should not go. Forest Roads are mostly fine of course, but getting into places I can get stuck may not be the best idea at this time? Also consider I'm running a manual and have never wheeled a manual before, haha... gotta learn though. :D

Top Bottom