Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stock Gas Tank Skid

Actually, I know where someone lives who has a wrecked JKU in their yard. I'll stop by and ask about it and see it they would part with the gas tank skid and how much if its in good shape. Whats your budget?

Edit: Just stopped by his house. Not for sale or part out.
    Last edited by jesse3638; 08-25-2017 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    Actually, I know where someone lives who has a wrecked JKU in their yard. I'll stop by and ask about it and see it they would part with the gas tank skid and how much if its in good shape. Whats your budget?

Edit: Just stopped by his house. Not for sale or part out.
    Man that sucks! They have a wrecked jeep and it's just sitting there!??

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by M_Savage View Post
    Man that sucks! They have a wrecked jeep and it's just sitting there!??

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Yeah same color as mine. Looks like a Sahara that rolled. I was interested in the doors. DIY half doors..haha. After I drove off I thought I should have asked him his plan for it. As soon as I got out of my truck and said hi he said "Jeep is not for sale!" He must get it a lot...haha.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by jesse3638; 08-26-2017 at 01:44 AM.

Mike, I saw a guy with a jku gas tank and skid plate for $150 on Facebook marketplace this morning. Up near ventura I think.