35x12.50R17 FOR SALE. 300.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Roll to Tucker Tire in Covina for your swap. They mounted and balanced my 37s on bead locks with no hassles, unlike the chain places.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Tucker tire gave me a price of 40.00 a tire. Does that sound about right?

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think that's what I paid, although mine were beadlocks and therefore more labor for them. Maybe you could save a few bucks shopping around, but many places can't do 37s so you'll have to put some time into finding a place and, ultimately, the total savings is unlikely to be much.

10abadilla/jk

I think I paid a bit less, but since shops that will mount used tires are few and far between, I'd probably do it.

--
[Sent from the WAYALIFE mobile app]

Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
I think I'm going to trailer them home mount them myself and take it for a short drive to get them balanced for 100 bucks. We will see how that goes. It usually never goes as planned. Plus Tucker closes early on Saturdays and it's walk in. They told me it could be a long wait time. That they don't do appointments.

fiend

Caught the Bug
I think I'm going to trailer them home mount them myself and take it for a short drive to get them balanced for 100 bucks. We will see how that goes. It usually never goes as planned. Plus Tucker closes early on Saturdays and it's walk in. They told me it could be a long wait time. That they don't do appointments.

I thought that too until I tried to peel the 37s off my stock rims for remount on the beadlocks. No go.

BaddestCross

Well, you're young and ambitious... Good luck with that. 😂

--
[Sent from the WAYALIFE mobile app]

Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

10abadilla/jk

I thought that too until I tried to peel the 37s off my stock rims for remount on the beadlocks. No go.
Yea mounting the 37s is not so much the worry. I can do that. Its trying to remove the 35s from the rims. That will probably be the struggle. Thanks to thombull he is willing to talk to a guy who did some work on his rig to see if he can mount and balance them for me for a good deal.

seansheds

I'm tempted to buy these stuff for you in case it takes longer to get my axles. Hmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fiend

Caught the Bug
Yea mounting the 37s is not so much the worry. I can do that. Its trying to remove the 35s from the rims. That will probably be the struggle. Thanks to thombull he is willing to talk to a guy who did some work on his rig to see if he can mount and balance them for me for a good deal.

America's Tire can do 37s. The one in Pasadena originally mounted mine on stock rims. They are a chain. Maybe see if there's one convenient to your pick up spot and call ahead.

Top Bottom