Wave from Ottawa Ontario Canada

JkTed

Been off-roading since the early 80's. Sold my 08 JK Sport last year and couldn't shake the itch so just picked up a new JKU Rubi so I get to start all over again [emoji41]. Here is my old ride. My new as of now (just two weeks old) only has JW Speaker led's as an upgrade but big plans over the next few months [emoji851]

IMG_0858.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BobNH

Welcome from NH! Just went through, well around via Aviation Parkway, your beautiful city just last weekend. La Machine had that place all a-buzz. I am so glad I was not there for that. Awesome stuff though in videos I saw.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

JkTed

Welcome from NH! Just went through, well around via Aviation Parkway, your beautiful city just last weekend. La Machine had that place all a-buzz. I am so glad I was not there for that. Awesome stuff though in videos I saw.

That was some pretty amazing equipment for sure and yes the place was a zoo with 750,000 people showing up to watch!

BobNH

That was some pretty amazing equipment for sure and yes the place was a zoo with 750,000 people showing up to watch!

Ya, I picked a bad time to visit my in laws up in Cantley lol. Between the crazieness in Ottawa and the work on the 307, I was losing my mind.

BobNH

Making barbecue chicken. This stuff is amazing.
809ba1f33aa40e571e8c5b11a8fb9b5e.jpg

Top Bottom