Delayed wave from Mesa, Az!

Fabio J

Hello everyone! Joined in April and figured a wave was long over due (really just saw everyone reminding us newbies to wave). I got my first Jeep in 2012 after a major fire melted the front of my Nissan.
In June of 2012, a massive warehouse fire broke out at my place of work. FB_IMG_1502336629484.jpeg and it essentially melted the front end of my car, which made me worried of what other damage could be hidden. FB_IMG_1502336620264.jpeg I thought that I had lost three employees in the fire, but I found out that they were actually able to get out because a jeeper pushed the chain link fence and razor down with his jeep.
I had also just recently read an article about a family that had survived a tornado and used their beat up Wrangler and winch to help rescue people.
This cemented the seed for me, and I used the auto insurance money to buy my 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport. FB_IMG_1502336650727.jpeg
I currently have the Wrangler Sport, Benny and have just recently gotten a 2014 JKU Rubicon, the Jaberwocky.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom