Killer Deal!

Zevulin

No longer available, sold! For sale EVO Enforcer 3" Stage 2 w/ EVO Draglink Flip all new in box. Also, King JKU Spec 2.5 remote res fronts and rears all new in box.
$3000 for all!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Jmjnewbold

For sale EVO Enforcer 3" Stage 2 w/ EVO Draglink Flip all new in box. Also, King JKU Spec 2.5 remote res fronts and rears with King front bumpstops all new in box.
$3000 for all!

Is this still for sale? Is everything still in the boxes? Do you need mounting brackets for the bumpstops? Why are you selling it all?

Last edited:

Zevulin

I did start the instalI, changed the brake lines and replaced the front driveshaft, but then decided I'm just going to go with what I know I'll ultimately want, the DTD setup with the long arm upgrade.

Last edited:

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Saw this was still here.. Is it still available? And which enforcer kit is it... Is it the one with both short arms for front and rear or just the front? And besides the coil springs, are the brake lines long enough to go to a 4 inch coil if I want too? Also is this for a 35 inch tire or a 37 inch tire package? I've done some extensive research on these kits and this is an awesome deal! Only thing I can't find is if the brake lines will work for 4 inch coils if I go to that. Looking forward to hearing back from you. Thank you For this awesome opportunity Possibly!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom