Wave from Utah

EricInUtah

It's been a long time since I owned a Jeep, but it looks like I'll be picking up this stock, low miles, 2013 tomorrow. Looking forward to starting a new Jeep journey and building something that is Utah ready.

36296942692_bc7f8f8b75_z.jpg

BdugJK

Welcome from the StL. I am jealous of your location. I have got corn and bean fields to wheel in. Blah

EricInUtah

So the Jeep I posted in the op took me three weeks to buy because I was waiting on the girl to get her title. Funny thing is that I spent three weeks thinking it was a black jeep. It turns out it is Black Forest Green Pearlcoat which is black most of the time, but in bright sunlight turns forest green. It was kind of a cool surprise. I don't see that color very often.

IMG_2978.JPG

BobNH

So the Jeep I posted in the op took me three weeks to buy because I was waiting on the girl to get her title. Funny thing is that I spent three weeks thinking it was a black jeep. It turns out it is Black Forest Green Pearlcoat which is black most of the time, but in bright sunlight turns forest green. It was kind of a cool surprise. I don't see that color very often.

View attachment 274770
My old boss has a Dodge with that sort of color, and I agree, it looks great on your Jeep.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom