Evo Coilover Kit

fiend

Caught the Bug
Hey guys, am I off on price here? I was thinking $1500 for the front and $1600 for the rear or both for $3000 as a good deal at $600 off of retail for a system with 100 miles on it.

One online vendor currently has the front and rear set for $3600 plus a $350 rebate in the form of a "gift card." People might see the extra $250 over your deal as acceptable to ensure warranty coverage etc. Plus there's the shipping cost, unless you can find a local buyer. Any way, GLWS. Wish I could afford them!

aermotor

Well, they are used and installed and I think there is a pretty immediate depreciation. Fronts can be had for $1750 (or less) new, never installed + some incentive. I think you're going to have to take a bigger hit or get some offers. It's not a bad deal at all, but it will probably have to be more to get someone to bite.

Good luck!

aTX427

Well, they are used and installed and I think there is a pretty immediate depreciation. Fronts can be had for $1750 (or less) new, never installed + some incentive. I think you're going to have to take a bigger hit or get some offers. It's not a bad deal at all, but it will probably have to be more to get someone to bite.

Good luck!

Evo is pretty tight on dealer incentives. I have access to jobber pricing and the cost of shipping is typically more than the discount. I ended up paying retail with free shipping when I purchased them and would have jumped on a $600 savings on low mileage used parts if the timing was right. Even during the holidays, Evo was exempt from retail promotions during Memorial Day and the 4th. Let me know if you have a better hook up than I do, I may be willing to accept more of a loss on the Coilover's if I can make it up savings when I buy the DTD.

TheGrendel

Evo is pretty tight on dealer incentives. I have access to jobber pricing and the cost of shipping is typically more than the discount. I ended up paying retail with free shipping when I purchased them and would have jumped on a $600 savings on low mileage used parts if the timing was right. Even during the holidays, Evo was exempt from retail promotions during Memorial Day and the 4th. Let me know if you have a better hook up than I do, I may be willing to accept more of a loss on the Coilover's if I can make it up savings when I buy the DTD.

Northridge is doing the promo on Evo stuff. You get Northridge gift cards buying Evo stuff until the end of the month. That's what they were talking about.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Good luck!

Says the guy who is fucking members in the ass for a used factory rear axle charging full price on parts plus labor?

Pot, say hello to kettle.

aTX427

Now that the dust has settled, I re-listed my front coilover kit for less than I have them for sale locally, which I believe is a fair yet firm price. They are in like new condition with about 100 total miles. If you are on the fence about coilover's, I can tell you they are the shit and do not hesitate in buying them. If you want to try saving money by purchasing from a non-approved vendor, by all means have the balls to be public about it. These were purchased directly from Evo Mfg. through a local authorized dealer friend of mine, so I know the cost with shipping.

Top Bottom