Newish back again

jsciaretta

Well this is my now third JK, I build buy and sell vehicles when deals are good but after selling my last Jk I missed it personally way too much and had to go back. Feel more at home and more comfortable now haha. Ive been a member for a while but mainly use for inspiration and information.

Sold these ones - 2012 JKU black 2.5" teraflex long arm and 35" Falken tires then a 2008 JK white 5" teraflex/rubicon express mixed long arm on 37" Falken tires as well.

My new baby and project is a 2010 Surf Blue JK. This is a standard sport but I will upgrade it all up like the 2008 I'm just not going for height this time. I want to eventually end with something more along the lines of the EVO Vengence build with low center gravity and just good wheel travel. So far just popped odds and ends on I had lying around like rock rails etc... put a set of General Grabbed X3's on XD Addicts (personally my favorite not true beadlock rim)

Have lots of plans but lower cash flow since I'm back in school to get to a better career path. As I find extra I'll upgrade but I assume the majority with be piece by piece suspension upgrades.

IMG_4577.JPG IMG_4725.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jsciaretta

Thanks everyone!

As it sits after the past week of hunting parts in my garage that were stowed away. Oh and washed up from playing in the mud to christen it.

Plus the best bday gift of my good decal from my girlfriend. She took the time to find pics of my old JK and go have identical decals made up.

IMG_4798.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockingK

Welcome Back

Looks great! A nice set of double throw downs, Dyna track full floaters and Hemi, can't wait:thumb:

Top Bottom