Wanted - OEM rear Sway bar Endlinks

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I'm a little nervous that my front sway bar will flip forward unlocked with the sport lift. So, if you have some OEM rear sway bar endlinks taking up space in your garage...let me know how much you want for them.

JAGS

Hooked
I'm off to the park at the moment, but I can check this box. Not sure if it is spare fronts (for my lift) or stock fronts.

IMG_2718.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
I'm a little nervous that my front sway bar will flip forward unlocked with the sport lift. So, if you have some OEM rear sway bar endlinks taking up space in your garage...let me know how much you want for them.

I thought about it. My rears are on the front of Knuckles. I measured them for you though. 8 1/2 inches.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Thanks guys. Let me measure the 8.5" to see how that will place the bar. If they will work, let me know what you want for them. Looks like Anviljk won the prize. ;)

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I think I have to stock ones too. Let me know if something doesn't go through, I can check the size. I don't need them, you can have them for free just pay for the shipping.

Evil

I have a couple sets too if nothing pans out. Someone here asked me to get them a set then disappeared. If you can get them from So. NV to No NV they are yours. Been busy but had I read this sooner I could have dropped them off with Eddie at Motech :thumb:

Top Bottom