First time WJ owner with a new to me WJ

WJIN4LO

Hi I am Stefan and live in San Francisco, I recently picked up this WJ which came with every mod I could imagine and then some and it really doesn't look or feel 16 years old.

- 4.7 HO
- 6 inch long arm
- 35s
- Dana 60 rear and strengthened 30 up front
- ARB lockers
- Endless other mods

Have previously owned a JK but have been Jeepless for 2 years, I have always liked the WJ and when this one came up for sale I was there that day to bring it home.

I look forward to meeting some people localish and hitting some trails, hoping to do the Rubicon once I dust off my cobwebs and gain some more experience behind the wheel of it.

- Stefan

WJIN4LO

It's for the fuel can which is also painted same color as car, I took it off as it will last 5 minutes in SF before being stolen.

Spare tire is coming just need to go pick it up.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Beautiful rig. Lots of questions​....How many miles on it? What gears are you running? What kind of shocks are those? Rear bumper protofab? I'm debating redoing my rear tire carrier as I've hit it a couple of times, but I'm not so sure I want to add the extra weight. Again, beautiful Jeep.

WJIN4LO

Beautiful rig. Lots of questions​....How many miles on it? What gears are you running? What kind of shocks are those? Rear bumper protofab? I'm debating redoing my rear tire carrier as I've hit it a couple of times, but I'm not so sure I want to add the extra weight. Again, beautiful Jeep.
Has 173k miles but the engine and transmission are basically new with 25k miles. Engine is a HO but I was told had some goodies put in it like different cams and some other internal work, I need to a list so I know exactly what.

Shocks are fox shocks, as far as bumper all I know is it was custom built and I believe it runs 4.88 gears.

And thanks! I am happy it is basically my dream rig and it came all done and ready to go.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom