What is best drag link for PR 60? Need to order today!

The Cock Father

My stock draglink is no longer after a wheeling trip this weekend! I need a replacement. Today! I have the Dynatrac sleeve (not used) that I can put on a replacement stock DL if that matters.

Ordering a MOPAR replacement will be around $150. Seems like folks have good results with it and Dynatrac says it's a great option (hence including their sleeve with axles). But since I'm having to buy one, what is your recommendation?

aTX427

I'm pretty sure Dynatrac has one they ship with the Ultimate axle package and there is also one from Evo as part of their drag link flip kit.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Correct.

I need to replace the drag link with my PR60 and want to know what everyone's opinion is the best option- replace with stock or go a different route.

Look at TMR customs they make some massive links with 2.5 ton TREs. I am looking into those right now, Am sure they can make you one for the PR60 assuming it's longer than stock.

aTX427

My bad. It looks like they only include the drag link sleeve with the package, so I will be in the same boat. I normally use a solid 7075 aluminum bars for steering, but may need a bent drag link to clear the PSC ram when my XD60 arrives and will look to Evo first.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My stock draglink is no longer after a wheeling trip this weekend! I need a replacement. Today! I have the Dynatrac sleeve (not used) that I can put on a replacement stock DL if that matters.

Ordering a MOPAR replacement will be around $150. Seems like folks have good results with it and Dynatrac says it's a great option (hence including their sleeve with axles). But since I'm having to buy one, what is your recommendation?

I run a factory drag link with the Dynatrac sleeve on my XD60. So long as you're running a ram assist, you really don't need anything else. Of course, I'm just a mall crawler.

Top Bottom