Colorado Aug 24- Sept 3

dillard09

Hey guys,
Will be making our yearly voyage from SoCal to Colorado this year from Aug 24 - Sept 3rdish. We will be staying around Gunnison due to family. We always hit the Alpine loop and other trails around Gunnison/Crested Butte area but open to making a couple day trips for some others. I'm open to easy - difficult trails and anything in between.
If anyone will be around then and looking to wheel let me know.
Jake

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepJeep75

You're clearly taking waaaaaaaay to short of a trip, sir. I highly recommend doubling your duration! [emoji12] I would love to pack up and return to CO for more, but we have played, and now must pay. Have a blast Jake, and be careful in those crazy desert thunderstorms. [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

You're clearly taking waaaaaaaay to short of a trip, sir. I highly recommend doubling your duration! [emoji12] I would love to pack up and return to CO for more, but we have played, and now must pay. Have a blast Jake, and be careful in those crazy desert thunderstorms. [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Oh I know 11-12 days is not long enough! I would love to stay longer. But have to pack up and get back for a special trip after CO. [emoji6]
Next year is a group trip so let start planning!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom