Fall SMORR Run September 23rd

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Dates changed and life happened, so I started a new thread 👍 Here's the post from the original thread:

Anyone interested in running the trails at SMORR in Seymour MO for the day with the potential of camping overnight? SMORR has 950 acres and trails of all difficulty levels. I went there last year on stock tires and no lift and had a great time, so don't let your build preclude you from trying it out if you're interested!

Here's some pics from last years visit!
View attachment 271850 View attachment 271851 View attachment 271852 View attachment 271853

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Entire original thread: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/47850-Southern-Missouri-Off-Road-Ranch-Aug-26

Let's get a group together and go tear it up!

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
That sounds very tempting.... I need to make sure the wife stays happy for the next month lol.

Last edited:

Spazbyt

Hooked
My wife is due on the 31st so I can't put anything in writing but if everything goes smooth I may get to sneak down for the day.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
View attachment 272973

Just kidding, good luck with the upgrades!

11tt56.jpg

Lol, thanks. Hoping to have it all done before Creepy Crawl in October at KS Rocks and we have a small group going to Disney, OK in November.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Looks like I am in for this trip. Got it cleared with the wife. I am very excited about it.
Also got few upgrades on the way, I am hoping to get everything in on time. One of the upgrades is the new PSC XDII steering box, it is suppose to ship in 2-3 weeks form now 🤞.
Did any of you guys climb this obstacle?
IMG_5399.jpg
I must have seen this a thousand times on you tube. I am willing to give it a try but I need somebody to guide me through it.

Top Bottom