Lambert Auto Sales, Claremont NH

BobNH

First off, I will say I have not purchased from this dealership. I know many who have, and their experiences are very favorable, and this will be my next place to start if/when I choose to replace my Jeep. I will say for a year of using them, the sales team and service team are all the same people, and they are good, friendly and knowledgeable people.

However, their service department is top notch. Beyond so. They are not out to drain your wallet, they will install customer parts, and are always willing to give valuable advice. It all started with their oil change service. They run a monthly special that puts the price around $27, which is at or better than I can do it myself. No brainer to have them do this and the free multipoint every 6k, which is about 3 months for me. They have pointed out items, but never said "gonna die, gotta get this now".
The last time I was there for oil and the two recalls, clockspring and airbag. They noted that the PO had at some point likely been in an accident because the steering wheel was way off the key. They replaced it best they could where it was so I did not have to get it keyed and realigned right that minute, and the service writer let me know it was pretty simple for me to rekey myself. Not your typical "give us your money" response was my first thought.
My most recent experience was the best though. I had the oil done, but also had them change my 115k old plugs. I let them know this was the first time in 35 years of vehicle ownership and operation that someone else did my plugs for me. Later while I was still waiting, the service writer (Jay, same guy every time) brought me out the tool they used to do the plugs, and not only told me this is what the tech uses and has never broken a plug using it, but told me it was a double wobble spark plug tool from Matco and gave me the tool part number so I could order one myself so I could do them myself in the future. Again, very out of the ordinary for any dealership, much less local garage. At some point after that was the clear indicator this was not abnormal service from them was the customer in the waiting room with me. When they brought him his $150 bill, they told him they found a belt was causing whatever he had questioned, but since they found it while servicing the other issue, they replaced it for parts only, as the tech had it all open anyway. The guy, who had the very thick New England farmer accent, was concerned the tech was not properly paid since he knew they work "by the job" and was trying to pay for it anyway. The service writer actually had to convince him not to pay more money.
Incidentally, another customer was in and talked with the sales people as though they had grown up together. Perhaps they had, but it was good all around to see the level of customer care given by this group. Add to that the fact that in all my times of going there, I have not yet once been hounded by a sales person when walking the lot to check out the vehicles.
So if you need service for your Jeep, or any make really, and are in the Claremont NH area, I highly recommend them. I drive 45 minutes to use them myself. If you are looking to buy, I also think you should give them a look.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
First off, I will say I have not purchased from this dealership. I know many who have, and their experiences are very favorable, and this will be my next place to start if/when I choose to replace my Jeep. I will say for a year of using them, the sales team and service team are all the same people, and they are good, friendly and knowledgeable people.

However, their service department is top notch. Beyond so. They are not out to drain your wallet, they will install customer parts, and are always willing to give valuable advice. It all started with their oil change service. They run a monthly special that puts the price around $27, which is at or better than I can do it myself. No brainer to have them do this and the free multipoint every 6k, which is about 3 months for me. They have pointed out items, but never said "gonna die, gotta get this now".
The last time I was there for oil and the two recalls, clockspring and airbag. They noted that the PO had at some point likely been in an accident because the steering wheel was way off the key. They replaced it best they could where it was so I did not have to get it keyed and realigned right that minute, and the service writer let me know it was pretty simple for me to rekey myself. Not your typical "give us your money" response was my first thought.
My most recent experience was the best though. I had the oil done, but also had them change my 115k old plugs. I let them know this was the first time in 35 years of vehicle ownership and operation that someone else did my plugs for me. Later while I was still waiting, the service writer (Jay, same guy every time) brought me out the tool they used to do the plugs, and not only told me this is what the tech uses and has never broken a plug using it, but told me it was a double wobble spark plug tool from Matco and gave me the tool part number so I could order one myself so I could do them myself in the future. Again, very out of the ordinary for any dealership, much less local garage. At some point after that was the clear indicator this was not abnormal service from them was the customer in the waiting room with me. When they brought him his $150 bill, they told him they found a belt was causing whatever he had questioned, but since they found it while servicing the other issue, they replaced it for parts only, as the tech had it all open anyway. The guy, who had the very thick New England farmer accent, was concerned the tech was not properly paid since he knew they work "by the job" and was trying to pay for it anyway. The service writer actually had to convince him not to pay more money.
Incidentally, another customer was in and talked with the sales people as though they had grown up together. Perhaps they had, but it was good all around to see the level of customer care given by this group. Add to that the fact that in all my times of going there, I have not yet once been hounded by a sales person when walking the lot to check out the vehicles.
So if you need service for your Jeep, or any make really, and are in the Claremont NH area, I highly recommend them. I drive 45 minutes to use them myself. If you are looking to buy, I also think you should give them a look.

What's that part #?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom