Trans mount movement.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yes that is normal movement. What I would look for, as far as bad mounts go, is any cracks in the mount sometimes you will feel it at idle cause it will feel like a misfire.

As for the vibration when are you feeling it?

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Yes that is normal movement. What I would look for, as far as bad mounts go, is any cracks in the mount sometimes you will feel it at idle cause it will feel like a misfire.

As for the vibration when are you feeling it?

I think theirs wheel vibration while normal driving. But driving back from Gillette I had what felt like a drive line vibration that would come and go. And would only get it occasionally above 80 mph. But everything is solid in the rear.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Still not sure what's going on. Checked all bolts on suspension and wheels. Jacked up the rear end and let it run and driveshaft is fine. Wheels are fine. Thinking a weight just fell off one of the beadlocks

WJCO

Meme King
When the vibration occurs, if you're not near other cars on the road, drop the transmission into neutral. If vibration is still there, it's related to the wheels/tires/bearings. If it goes away, it's in the power train. You can always remove the front driveshaft to see if it disappears as well.

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
When the vibration occurs, if you're not near other cars on the road, drop the transmission into neutral. If vibration is still there, it's related to the wheels/tires/bearings. If it goes away, it's in the power train. You can always remove the front driveshaft to see if it disappears as well.

I might have to remove the driver shaft and see. Having les schwab check the wheels and see if they lost a weight or something. Their was no vibrations with the slabs un balanced. Only when mud would get inside. So I balanced them and a week later I drove to Wyoming and the vibrations started. Lol

Top Bottom