Bike carrier options

dillard09

Hey guys. Looking for a bike carrier. I have a 37 hanging off the back. Not sure if there is one that is a hitch mount that will clear the tire.
So what's my options?
20170528_211915.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepJeep75

I'm not sure. 18 inches I think. In the pic, the extender has a built-in step on the bar. The end of the extender is flush with the end of the step. Sticks out beyond my tire. You can borrow it if you wanna try it, if you do end up getting a bike carrier.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Last edited by a moderator:

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I thought about getting a bike rack for awhile. I would look at something like this:

147967.jpg

It's the Thule 963PRO Spare Me Spare Tire Rack. You could even save a little by not buying the Thule brand.. but that's on you. I prefer this design because you don't have to mess with the hitch. Plus, if you find yourself on a mild trail, you don't have to worry about ripping your bike carrier off.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
I thought about getting a bike rack for awhile. I would look at something like this:

It's the Thule 963PRO Spare Me Spare Tire Rack. You could even save a little by not buying the Thule brand.. but that's on you. I prefer this design because you don't have to mess with the hitch. Plus, if you find yourself on a mild trail, you don't have to worry about ripping your bike carrier off.

Yeah, this is what I looked at first, but they don't make a 4-bike :grayno: I'm sure they'd be good for a 2-bike though (with a reinforced/aftermarket spare carrier).

Top Bottom