Jk 3" lift kit

ryles

I have a Full Traction 3" lift kit for a JK 2 or 4 door. I need to get it out of my garage comes with adjustable track bar springs control arms and sway bar arms. Retails for $1200 Asking $600 buyer pays shipping IMG_7528.JPG
Call text or message me for info 801-885-2280
Located in Provo UT

Andy5160

Hooked
50% off
Oh my looks like a great deal oh sorry looks like your sexual activity here is considered as an errection disfunction :)

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
50% off
Oh my looks like a great deal oh sorry looks like your sexual activity here is considered as an errection disfunction :)

Wat8.jpg

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
IMG_5218.jpg

Trade? It's an elusive vampire bat, I keep it in the box at night so when he transforms into Dracula he's too cramped to do anything so he stays in the box instead of biting people and sucking their blood. During the day he moves slower but he comes out of his box. He's a biter though so wear gloves when handling. Never let him out at night either, no matter what he says. He'll tell you all kinds of things to try and get out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
View attachment 273172

Trade? It's an elusive vampire bat, I keep it in the box at night so when he transforms into Dracula he's too cramped to do anything so he stays in the box instead of biting people and sucking their blood. During the day he moves slower but he comes out of his box. He's a biter though so wear gloves when handling. Never let him out at night either, no matter what he says. He'll tell you all kinds of things to try and get out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

If OP doesn't take the bat, I call dibs. He looks friendly.

WJCO

Meme King
3rd in line for the bat. If OP and BananaJeep don't take it. I have no need for the suspension. The bat is more appealing.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I think OP left. Maybe we'll see him again in another 3 years when he's ready to offload more shit onto us. :yawn37:

Ddays

Hooked

Dracula? Screw that! Got one that turns into Vampirella? If so I'm on my way!

vampirella.jpg

Top Bottom