Best Drag Link and Tie Rods kit???

IBSMSHN

What's up WOF friends.... I have a question, that I would like some of your opinions. I am in need of upgrading my tie rods and drag link. From all your different experiences, I would like to know you guys recommend. I really would appreciate it because I can't make up my mind on what I wanna do. Thank you so much for taking the time and giving me some feedback. IMG_8291.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What's up WOF friends.... I have a question, that I would like some of your opinions. I am in need of upgrading my tie rods and drag link. From all your different experiences, I would like to know you guys recommend. I really would appreciate it because I can't make up my mind on what I wanna do. Thank you so much for taking the time and giving me some feedback.

I dunno, I still run a factory drag link on Rubicat. Granted, I'm just a mall crawler.

JKbrick

I dunno, I still run a factory drag link on Rubicat. Granted, I'm just a mall crawler.

Not that I hardly ever wheel but I've taken your advice on the factory drag link and every time I put a flip kit on for a buddy I keep the drag link to save myself money in the future. Have 2 brand new spares for free so far

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom