Hello from Colorado

flaxbourton

Just wanted to stop in and say hello. My name is Jason, I live in Conifer Co on the side of a mountain at about 9400'. I'm an Aries and enjoy long strolls on the beach in a jeep. ;)
I am currently jeepless as I've decided to wait for the JL's to come out. My previous jeep was an '08 JKUR w 4.5" terraflex LA, mile marker hydraulic winch, roof rack, 37's, poison spyder bumpers, lights and whatnot. To my great shame, I traded it in for a minivan. As a results, I am still happily married, haha! We are now, finally, back to a point where I'm ready to dive back in.
I've been a part of the community for quite a while, but never joined here for whatever reason, I did however follow Wayalife periodically on other forums. I was even introduced to American Honey through one of his trips posted elsewhere, lol.

Anyhow, looking forward to gaining as much knowledge as possible from y'all as I patiently/Impatiently wait for the JL's release. Cheers. :beer:

GraniteCrystal

I sold my Jeep for a minivan once ;) (inside joke).

Welcome from Lakewood. How do you like living in Conifer? We're looking at moving closer that direction, maybe the Indian Hills region.

Top Bottom