Thumbs up wave and Cheers from Rescue CA.

Just joined this site yesterday, I think I have watched all the videos posted?. Ive been wheeling most of my life and have had most kinds of jeeps. Everything from CJ 5's - 7's and full on builds to stock and lifted. I am retired now due to health and have had to start life over. Now owning a 98 jeep grand Cherokee with a short lift open, no lockers :( . Some day hope to have a point and go rig but finances tell me it will be a while. I truly enjoy trails from a daily cruze to a holy crap run! And of course always willing to go when there is a fishing lake, stream or river on the agenda.
Name of 10MinuteHappyHour came from the little sluice back in the 80's when a friends wife told me I always had happy hour done in ten minutes. Those days are over, being that I am in my mid 50's with grandchildren and doing my best to show them responsibility... Hahahaha
That's it for now..
Cheers!

RockingK

Welcome 10

Howdy neighbor, enjoy your rig, grandkids and wish' sent for good health! I too am in my mid 50's, retired this year and feel the pains of past poor judgment:doh: if I new I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself...LOL.

Ken

TRLJNKY

Welcome from Northern Nevada! My ride is tame as well but it doesnt stop me from giving it hell. I love getting out and playing regardless. Im on the break it than replace it plan and if it breaks it may be sitting for a lil while lol

It's half past f'it with the CAPS lock on!

Top Bottom