Guidance by Garmin Navigation Error

Anybody get the guidance by Garmin screen looping on their Navigation? It's there is fix for this other than the dealership? I have the warranty on everything, just don't want to make a useless trip.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jonathanbottoms

Anybody get the guidance by Garmin screen looping on their Navigation? It's there is fix for this other than the dealership? I have the warranty on everything, just don't want to make a useless trip.

I've currently got this message on mine, after trying to update the maps via the USB port 😑 I'll be curious to hear how you end up fixing yours. Good luck!

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked

I've had success pulling the battery cables for a couple minutes to allow the system to reset. It will work for awhile and then it will do it again. Eventually you will need to have it replaced under warranty.

double J

Had the same problem. Pulled the fuse for a minute then reinstalled. Look on your diagram for a fuse for gps or radio( maybe m10). Solved the looping for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom