A wave from Canada eh!

DasJeepin

Hello all,
I bought my 2011 unlimited Rubicon in 2014, I was looking for a new daily and have wanted a 4 door wrangler since I first seen them. The 2 door Lebaron convertible was getting old and couldn't take me camping where I wanted to go so I decided to pull the trigger on a jeep. I think I've used just about all of Eddie's maintenance write ups for the Jeep so I figured it's about time I join the forum. I've learned a lot from Wayalife so far, and the memes are always a good laugh. So I hope I can stick around, you can usually find me somewhere in Alberta or British Columbia. I wheel mostly forest service roads, some hill climbing or whatever else I have to do to get to a decent camping spot away from people. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else is doing to their jeeps! [emoji482]

RockingK

Hello eh

Welcome and enjoy, I just found out about a group heading to the Rubicon Trail in the middle of September and I live an hour away, so this forum is already working for me!:thumb:

Ken

Welcome from a fellow Canuck here in Ontario. Totally agree with your comment on the write ups Eddie has done....they too have helped me save money, learn about my Jeep, and give you great satisfaction of doing it yourself.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom