Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: '01 xj with quirks

Quote Originally Posted by IgotaWoody39 View Post
    Nope, but if you click on my name, yu might find ive been on wayalife qite some time, and if yu follow thru the last few posts you might also find ive had discussions with WJCO about earlier postings with him and eddie...but, you know, some folks would rather accuse first b4 doing any honest research ...
    Does it seriously save you that much time to type out yu instead of you? Holy fuck I hate the human race.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Jeep Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Does it seriously save you that much time to type out yu instead of you? Holy fuck I hate the human race.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    33% less time. Now, “u” is 66% faster. That shit adds up over a lifetime.

It was. Unfortunately, I no longer have my xj (rip). Insurance declared it total after I was rear ended because the frame was too bent. I didn't have the money to keep it as a toy.

Ronnie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12