Ouray, Co Aug 28- Sep 3

Dprochef

Heading up to Ouray and will be out on the trails for 5-6 days. Wondering if any other will be in the area and want to meet up or trail ride together.

IMG_0587.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

Let me know what dates, trials you'll be on and maybe we can meet up

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
I'll be up there from the 25th- 4th. Since I'll be stay in Gunnison I won't make it out towards Ouray everyday but will be out that way no doubt. I'll have to try to dial in when and I'll let you know.
What trails are toy looking to do besides Alpine loop? You looking for anything challenging?
Jake

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

Staying at the Ouray KOA. Just me and the wife.

I know rite where thats at. Ill have my wife and our 2yo boy. More than likely if we go anywhere wheeling my wifes grandfather will be with us. He has been coming to Colorado since the 50s. I use to run Black Bear in an old Willys Wagon with no power breaks or power steering. HAHA. He knows every trail around and so much history of the area. I learn something new everytime we go out up there.
I take it you have been there before?

Dprochef

I know rite where thats at. Ill have my wife and our 2yo boy. More than likely if we go anywhere wheeling my wifes grandfather will be with us. He has been coming to Colorado since the 50s. I use to run Black Bear in an old Willys Wagon with no power breaks or power steering. HAHA. He knows every trail around and so much history of the area. I learn something new everytime we go out up there.
I take it you have been there before?

Nope, first real trip with the Jeep

Top Bottom