Flat Nasty - Aug 26th

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Still on! I'm not sure about pricing, I'll try to find out. I was thinking we can meet up around 8 am and ride until 2 or so, maybe even later.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Looked up this:
flatNasty.jpg
Looks like there'll be plenty to do. How extreme are you wanting to get? Your rig will be more capable than mine (is any one else you know coming?), but it looks like there's some good intermediate stuff with extreme off-shoots in that 5/10 section.

Sullivan

Looked up this:
View attachment 273717
Looks like there'll be plenty to do. How extreme are you wanting to get? Your rig will be more capable than mine (is any one else you know coming?), but it looks like there's some good intermediate stuff with extreme off-shoots in that 5/10 section.

Just go and start with #18. It's the creek bed at the bottom and runs the whole length of the park. I promise you'll thank me later. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Just go and start with #18. It's the creek bed at the bottom and runs the whole length of the park. I promise you'll thank me later. [emoji23]

Haha It's called "All Day Sucker"; I think you're full of shit! Sounds like a long haul over some big rough rocks.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
We certainly don't have to do anything you are not comfortable with! You bringing kids? I don't know if anyone's else coming along.

I'm comfortable with quite a bit, it's my Jeep that gets picky ;) No kids this time around; they didn't want to make the drive lol

Let me take a look at this map! Should be a nice adventure checking out some place new!

I know! I'm looking forward to it!

Top Bottom