EVO Quarter Pounder fog light

15FireCrackerJK

Has anyone installed factory fog lights on a quarter pounder? I have some JW Speaker fog lights and was looking at getting the EVO Quarter Pounder put really didn't want to give up these fog lights. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think you can get factory lights or ones like it to work on the Quarter Pounder. Sorry.

JAGS

Hooked
[emoji51] at the thought of drilling holes in the EVO bumpers. If you really want to keep the fogs, take a look at the LoD bumpers. Well made and several with fog options. [emoji106]

15FireCrackerJK

[emoji51] at the thought of drilling holes in the EVO bumpers. If you really want to keep the fogs, take a look at the LoD bumpers. Well made and several with fog options. [emoji106]
Yea I really didn't want to lol. If I didn't have JW Speaker fog lights and just the factory ones I wouldn't care so much.

Casey_250

How about the Evo Pro Series front bumper? Would I have a better option as far as drilling some cut outs and installing them on that kind of bumper? Thanks

I don't think you could, the room inside the bumper not filled with winch, is filled with frame rail. Perhaps on the pro skid plate, if you knocked out the cross member you could make something work.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
I suppose if you could find some kind of bracket/housing to put them in you could mount them on a fairlead mount. Not directly in the bumper though.

longarmwj

Honestly I could care less about fog lights. I had a set of JW Speaker fog lights and while they were awesome, I've had no issues whatsoever with just the TruckLite headlights. I do plan on getting some Rigid LEDs and mounting them to the winch fair lead (when I get my Warn) and wiring them into the factory fog switch.

jesse3638

Hooked
Honestly I could care less about fog lights. I had a set of JW Speaker fog lights and while they were awesome, I've had no issues whatsoever with just the TruckLite headlights. I do plan on getting some Rigid LEDs and mounting them to the winch fair lead (when I get my Warn) and wiring them into the factory fog switch.

Only downside to this is they turn off when you turn your high beams on. I believe this can be remedied though just not sure how.

kirstinthemermaid

Why do you want the fog lights so bad? Is the fog bad where you live? I have the quarter pounder/stinger combo with a winch and run it with no fog lights and I have no issues. I have really bright aftermarket headlights that make it easy to see when foggy. I wouldn't want you to sacrifice getting the bumper you want for that reason.

Ddays

Hooked
Only downside to this is they turn off when you turn your high beams on. I believe this can be remedied though just not sure how.

You can program that feature out with some of the programmers. I have a Superchips programmer (not sure which flavor) and I found that feature while scrolling through the menu.

GraniteCrystal

Those LoD Signature series can be found pretty cheap too since they came out with the Destroyer series. I went Destroyer because I prefer the look, even if the winch isn't sunk in the bumper.

Top Bottom