Check out BlackForestGear by Webasto.....Go Fuck Yourself

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Check out another brand, BlackForestGear by Webasto. Pretty sweet looking fridge set up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Interesting. I see you're from Highland Township, MI... which happens to be only about 15 minutes from Fenton, MI. Oh, what's that? Fenton, MI also houses headquarters for the company "Webasto".

How about you take your "BlackForestGear", and shove it where the light doesn't shine :yup::thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

JKED UP

Wow. Your juvenile response is comical, I won't start a thread of insults, and I hope you work on your Jeep and have it run as well as as you have on running your mouth.

ARB Fridges ?

Wow. Your juvenile response is comical, I won't start a thread of insults, and I hope you work on your Jeep and have it run as well as as you have on running your mouth.

Fair enough.

Mind clearing the air first though? Do you work for Black Forest ham or whatever it's called?

WJCO

Meme King
No. Go fuck your self

Weclome back. Apologies are in order. We should always trust someone that has been a member here for about 3 years and makes his first post NOW to recommend a product that no one has ever heard of in a thread that has nothing to do with that product. Back to fucking myself. :thumb:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

So how long have you worked for them? 2 years? Just got promoted to the marketing team I bet

WJCO

Meme King
No. Go fuck your self

You know, Daniel..... I know it's been a few years, but when you signed up here, you used your work email to sign up here :grayno: . So when you said that you don't work there, I'm taking that as a lie...........

Hard to pimp your product in the shadows when you're email goes right back to that company that makes that product.

dsafadsadf.jpg

If I have any friends in MI that are hoping to purchase a fridge other than ARB, I doubt I'll send them your way, because you probably won't tell them the truth.

:standing wave:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Interesting. I see you're from Highland Township, MI... which happens to be only about 15 minutes from Fenton, MI. Oh, what's that? Fenton, MI also houses headquarters for the company "Webasto".

How about you take your "BlackForestGear", and shove it where the light doesn't shine :yup::thumb:

I'm jealous. I want one really bad. Just so expensive, and I'm cheap.

Fair enough.

Mind clearing the air first though? Do you work for Black Forest ham or whatever it's called?

No. Go fuck your self

Angry because Bananajeep busted you, JKED UP???

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
fbf011f1108bc7d651d4492bc23e7611e296b815e0570349cb4c82ea9f1584bf.jpg

longarmwj

You know, Daniel..... I know it's been a few years, but when you signed up here, you used your work email to sign up here :grayno: . So when you said that you don't work there, I'm taking that as a lie...........

Hard to pimp your product in the shadows when you're email goes right back to that company that makes that product.

View attachment 273500

If I have any friends in MI that are hoping to purchase a fridge other than ARB, I doubt I'll send them your way, because you probably won't tell them the truth.

:standing wave:

If his introduction was as smooth as his head, he would have been fine :grayno:

Top Bottom