Hello from Colorado

Spiffyfast1

Just saying hello from the beautiful state of Colorado. I picked up a Recon back in June of this year and have been out wheeling nearly every weekend since. Had always been in to go-fast cars until getting to spend a week out in Moab in May riding shotgun and caught the wheeling bug.

Other than adding an EVO ProTek skid system for some more armor, the Recon has stayed all stock up until now to see how far I was comfortable pushing it on more difficult trails as I got some experience wheeling. It's still way more machine than I'll probably ever be capable of making use of, but it's still a lego set for adults so of course the build just started today and I should have 3.5" JSPEC lift, geometry correction brackets, drag link flip kit, front drive shaft, and 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers all put together for hitting the trails again this weekend!

Picture was from yesterday getting ready to take the plunge down after hitting Red Cone Peak at 12,108' of elevation on some seriously steep descents for the first time.

DSC04479.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Welcome to wayalife. Just did that one this year. My farts definitely sound different after that hill descent.

Slimebones

Welcome! Next time you run that trail, throw in Radical Hill which is right there at the end. You will not be disappointed.

Spiffyfast1

Welcome! Next time you run that trail, throw in Radical Hill which is right there at the end. You will not be disappointed.

We definitely hit Radical Hill after coming down Red COne, totally the toughest trail I've ever been on so far. We ended up having to strap a few people over some of the obstacles on that one. . . and those tippy switch back climbs up, WOW!

Top Bottom