Monster Valves with air compressor

bloodmice

I was wondering if the monster valves would have your regular smittybilt air compressor work faster, bigger orifice more flow

I've looked it up and I cant find any information on this.... only on the powertank which I have no intention to ever get

Basically this will make the decision whether I get the minis or the regulars

Also I'm only running 315/70r17 so its not a big deal but I'd like to air down faster

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I was wondering if the monster valves would have your regular smittybilt air compressor work faster, bigger orifice more flow

I've looked it up and I cant find any information on this.... only on the powertank which I have no intention to ever get

Also I'm only running 315/70r17 so its not a big deal but I'd like to air down faster

I don't think the valves make airing up quicker. It's all about the compressor being used.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug

How do you air down now? Do you have the Currie/ARB/similar tool to remove the valve stem cores? That's the quickest way short of buying the monster valves.

Oh and in case you didn't realize, you need to drill and tap new holes in your wheels for those monster valves. That may be a deal breaker for you if you didn't already know.

bloodmice

I currently have a arb e-z deflator, just looking for a faster way that easier...

my e-z deflator is kinda stiff to turn

and yes, I do realize that I do have to tap for threads, not a problem for me

TOTALLY NOT because I just want to buy more shit for the heep

Top Bottom