EVO enforcer 3 inch stage 3 lift kit

Nick Zambo

IMG_7289.JPG

Who has got one on there JK and what's the good bad and ugly about the lift. If you can also post some pics of your jeep in action with this kit on that would be great as well. I have it narrowed down to this and another brand but leaning towards this one. Just haven't found many reviews about it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

kirstinthemermaid

I personally don't have this lift kit but it's what I plan on buying in the near future. I love all of EVO's products. Everyone I know that runs this kit absolutely raves about it. The only downside is I've heard from many that the plush ride coils don't ride very great if you run basic FOX shox.

I've got the 4 inch which is the same lift just taller springs. I love the lift and the stance is awesome, I had to do very little alignment (only align the steering wheel which is super simple). It is suggested that you weld a couple things but if you have a friend with a welder then it's super simple. I think you can leave it unwelded, just recommended. Other than that the install was very straight forward. Here are some pics.

IMG_1628.jpg
IMG_1626.jpg
IMG_1617.jpg

Nick Zambo

I've got the 4 inch which is the same lift just taller springs. I love the lift and the stance is awesome, I had to do very little alignment (only align the steering wheel which is super simple). It is suggested that you weld a couple things but if you have a friend with a welder then it's super simple. I think you can leave it unwelded, just recommended. Other than that the install was very straight forward. Here are some pics.

View attachment 273731
View attachment 273732
View attachment 273733

Thanks.

What size tire are you running with the 4 inch kit?

ProtocolJK

I'm running the 3" stage 1 enforcer kit and I absolutely love it! I'm running it with rancho rs7000 shocks and I have no complaints about the ride. I'd highly recommend this kit!
IMG_0584.jpg

Owen19

Got the 3", only complaint is it sags when fully loaded with gears. But that's the compromise when you want more comfort out of your lift.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Pursesnatcher

Here's mine on a the EVO Enforcer 3in kit (stage 1) and 35x12.50R17 Toyo RT's! Just installed in June and I'm loving it.

Just a side note - you don't need the Stage 3. I might suggest starting with the Stage 1 and then if you decide you need the rear LCA's you can move into those later. Just my .02

Before
gCLC2Rkl.jpg

Before, with armor
1lrzpJSl.jpg

Next day
EtDln4kl.jpg

35523099296_3c74822fe5_c.jpg

Last edited:

scull20

3" Enforcer with 35s with Rancho 9000xls.

Couldn't be happier with the set up

IMG_1655.JPG

Last edited:

Nick Zambo

Here's mine on a the EVO Enforcer 3in kit (stage 1) and 35x12.50R17 Toyo RT's! Just installed in June and I'm loving it.

Just a side note - you don't need the Stage 3. I might suggest starting with the Stage 1 and then if you decide you need the rear LCA's you can move into those later. Just my .02

Before
gCLC2Rkl.jpg

Before, with armor
1lrzpJSl.jpg

Next day
EtDln4kl.jpg

35523099296_3c74822fe5_c.jpg

Looks good!

TrailHunter

Hooked
For what it's worth, I've been researching the crap out of lifts since I got my JKUR a few months ago and Evo 3" Stage 1 w/ rancho 9000's is very high on the top of my list. Paired with 35x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers I think it will be Dam perfect for the type of wheeling I want to do... and comfortable on road getting me there... the stance in the pictures above look perfect... I Can't wait! Good luck with your build.

scull20

Looks like you get pretty good amount of articulation. Have you had on a ramp?

I have not had it on a ramp. As a side note I have since added a front bumper and winch and threw a 1/2" coil spacer to restore the height I lost with the extra weight up front. Also, I have the stock front and rear arms, with the exception of the front lowers.

There are many out there with similar setups. I'd also recommend the Evo drag link flip kit to correct your steering geometry. In addition look into a getting an aftermarket front driveshaft.

Last edited:

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
Installed the 3" kit with king 2.0 shocks and draglink flip on my sons jeep recently. He's running trail grappler 35s and has after market bumpers front and rear. The ride and articulation is fantastic! Hate to say it, but on and off-road it rides better than my jeep which have EVO bolt on coilover kit all around. Only time mine has better ride is at high speed on highway and dirtroads( it's more in control, not more comfortable.

IMG_2690.JPG IMG_2693.JPG

I have had the mopar lift, then the full traction ultimate 3" lift, and now the evo bolt-ons. And I really think Evo has nailed it with the enforcer.

You are better off saving the money from the other adjustable CAs in stage 3 kit and getting the King shocks with the kit. Mho.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Pursesnatcher

Installed the 3" kit with king 2.0 shocks and draglink flip on my sons jeep recently. He's running trail grappler 35s and has after market bumpers front and rear. The ride and articulation is fantastic! Hate to say it, but on and off-road it rides better than my jeep which have EVO bolt on coilover kit all around. Only time mine has better ride is at high speed on highway and dirtroads( it's more in control, not more comfortable.

View attachment 273802 View attachment 273803

I have had the mopar lift, then the full traction ultimate 3" lift, and now the evo bolt-ons. And I really think Evo has nailed it with the enforcer.

You are better off saving the money from the other adjustable CAs in stage 3 kit and getting the King shocks with the kit. Mho.

Looks good Rancho - I bet those Kings run like a dream. What kind of wheels did he run with?

Nick Zambo

I have not had it on a ramp. As a side note I have since added a front bumper and winch and threw a 1/2" coil spacer to restore the height I lost with the extra weight up front. Also, I have the stock front and rear arms, with the exception of the front lowers.

There are many out there with similar setups. I'd also recommend the Evo drag link flip kit to correct your steering geometry. In addition look into a getting an aftermarket front driveshaft.

Thanks

I was considering the drag link flip and driveshaft. I heard it was almost a must once you went 3 inches or more.

Did you run a full width bumper or stubby and which winch?

I currently have a Arb Stubby with a warn zeon 10 wire cable.

Wondering if this will knock it down to that 2.5 inch mark.

Nick Zambo

View attachment 273802 View attachment 273803

That looks real good!

Thanks for the help.

scull20

Thanks

I was considering the drag link flip and driveshaft. I heard it was almost a must once you went 3 inches or more.

Did you run a full width bumper or stubby and which winch?

I currently have a Arb Stubby with a warn zeon 10 wire cable.

Wondering if this will knock it down to that 2.5 inch mark.

I have an LoD stubby with a Powerplant HD and steel cable. Initially you probably won't notice much different, but you may drop a bit over time as the lift settles in. A 1/2" spacer up front is cheap and easy enough to add in the future if you want.

Attachments

• IMG_3203.JPG
    IMG_3203.JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 328
Top Bottom