Not new, but moving to a new area

Jmjnewbold

So, it's been a while since I've posted or been able to even visit the forums here. The military life is busy, having a wife and kids is busy, and when you combine all of that with being a college student and a wrestling coach you soon find every second of every day consumed with something other than your Jeep and hitting the trails. Fortunately and unfortunately, I got news that I will be PCSing again. After two years in Colorado I will be going back to FL. So, I wanted to throw a wave to all the Northwest Florida folks, the Panhandle folks, and even the Southern Alabama folks. Sometime around November I will be one of you guys again. Yeah "Salt Life"!!! While I loved Colorado, the health of my family did not. For some reason there are just people who cannot hack the altitude, and my wife and boys are some of those people. So, if you live around the Destin area, Pensacola area, etc. let me know where the good places to get out and explore are! Take care.

- Jason

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
My dad had a house in Crestview while stationed at Eglin. Nice area. I loved spending the summers down there. Just so dang hot :shock:

OhNoTheJiggies

I'm stationed at Eglin right now. Only places I've been so far have been the Eglin reservation area. Supposed to go check out some other places next weekend with a buddy who knows the area better than I. I'll let you know what I find out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Breer

Caught the Bug
I grew up in Destin, man has it changed. I moved to Central Florida about 7 years ago. I am up that way often as all my family and friends are in Destin. I still consider myself a local haha, I'll keep an eye out for any events and maybe plan a family trip up if there is some sort of get together.

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

SoCalJeepster

Ayeee! Im from destin area as well! Born and raised in SoWal, anyways, there are a few good places out by Milton. However, coming from Colorado you will most likely be disappointed, ha. Ill be moving back there in about 3 years. So let me know what you find!

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom