The Part Out of Steel

Napalm

After some thought, I've decided to break down Steel and part everything out instead of selling everything together. The parts will begin coming off this weekend and will be available after that. There's some wiggle room in the pricing, the worst I can say is no. I will ship some of the smaller items but it will be on the buyers dime. First come, First serve. Let me know if you have any questions or need any specific pictures of certain items. Also, ask me about bundle deals :)

2017 Rubicon wheels with wheel locks wrapped 255/75r17 BFG KM mud terrain tires with 7,000 miles on them - Wanting to trade these for a set of wrangler sport wheels and tires with some cash on top. Lets make a deal! :D

Warn VR8000 Winch w/neoprene cover - (NEW PRICE) $300

Mopar Slush floor mats - $30

IMG_6541.jpg
IMG_6614.jpg

Last edited:

gyoja75

I may be able to break away and get some parts from you this weekend, if they are still available. You are about 2.5 hours away from me, so I would be able to pick them up in person. I just bought my new JK 3 weeks ago, now I wish that I would have waited. GLWS and I hope everything gets resolved quickly.

"Sua Sponte"

Napalm

I may be able to break away and get some parts from you this weekend, if they are still available. You are about 2.5 hours away from me, so I would be able to pick them up in person. I just bought my new JK 3 weeks ago, now I wish that I would have waited. GLWS and I hope everything gets resolved quickly.

"Sua Sponte"

Cool! What parts are you interested in?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom