Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: NFL 2017 Whos your team

Quote Originally Posted by Russet View Post
    Just when things were looking good. This sucks

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Well Favre being injured is what got Rogers noticed... Could care less about football so I don't know who has back up is though.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    Well Favre being injured is what got Rogers noticed... Could care less about football so I don't know who has back up is though.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Actually Favre was traded to the Jets...he didn't want to retire; that's how Rodgers got to start. Hunley from UCLA is the backup...the Pack is in trouble

Been Around the Block Strodinator's Avatar
    IMO they should try and sign Kap like the rumors say they might. Politics aside, he posted up damn good numbers last season with a shit team and might help this team stay afloat. Plus he's been a lifelong packers fan and I'm sure Ted Thompson will work a clause into the deal saying standing is a requirement

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    If you want to see a broke college kid struggle through an LS swap, then here's your chance: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...546#post956546

Been Around the Block jkbarnett's Avatar
    San Diego Charger fan since 1961
    Not to excited about the LA move

Houston Texans fan. it's a 1 step forward 2 steps back organization. At least we look like we have a quality QB.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314