Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: NFL 2017 Whos your team

Been Around the Block Battle Born JK's Avatar
    Da Bears we suck but.....we won

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_JK_Houston_711 View Post
    Big win for my Birds tonight. But losing Wentz for the season really puts a damper on our deep playoff run. I just don’t have too much faith in Nick Foles. We’ll have to rely on Jay Ajayi a heck of a lot more from here on out. Really a shame about Wentz. He was putting together an MVP special kind of season. And if anyone’s seen any of his interviews and Off the field charity work, he’s a real class act.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    It's really too bad...clinch the division, but lose your starting qb to what appears to be a torn acl...you can do much worse than Foles though; this reminds me of the Raiders last season...wish we had Foles as a backup

Seahawks, Live & Die as my team, Win or Lose lol.

That was one helluva Steelers/Ravens game...

Knows a Thing or Two DeJkUnlimited's Avatar
    Sux to lose Wentz but Foles has shown he can play and be serviceable with a solid game plan. Birds have to lean on the running game more than ever and the defense can keep them in any game. I still believe the Eagles have as good a chance as any team in the NFC to make the SB. If they can make it that far, anything can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    That was one helluva Steelers/Ravens game...
    It sure was but damn, can't we just beat someone without the drama? And these night games have become a pain in the ass. Getting to bed at 1:00 and then getting up at 5:00

Hoping for another good one this weekend, but I'm afraid Brady is gonna pick our D apart. Looks like we're gonna have to win another shootout.

Knows a Thing or Two Saharaunlmtd's Avatar

NFL 2017 Whos your team

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    It sure was but damn, can't we just beat someone without the drama? And these night games have become a pain in the ass. Getting to bed at 1:00 and then getting up at 5:00

Hoping for another good one this weekend, but I'm afraid Brady is gonna pick our D apart. Looks like we're gonna have to win another shootout.
    Seriously. Last 4 games:

Thursday night
    Sunday night
    Monday night
    Sunday night

And every freakin one was a nail biter.

(Oh, and I went to bed thinking Brady is gonna hang 60 on us)

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Saharaunlmtd View Post
    Seriously. Last 4 games:

Thursday night
    Sunday night
    Monday night
    Sunday night

And every freakin one was a nail biter.

(Oh, and I went to bed thinking Brady is gonna hang 60 on us)

Well, the Dolphins are giving Brady & the Pats all they can handle tonight...helping Steeler Nation...

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Well, the Dolphins are giving Brady & the Pats all they can handle tonight...helping Steeler Nation...
    Couldn't watch the game, but was cool to see the outcome.
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Hope the eagles keep it up with wentz out with a torn acl. Hope foles can do what he did when he filled in for Vick
    October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com