Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2017 Whos your team

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    If we can win three of the last four, including beating the Chiefs in KC and the Bolts in LA (I'm getting tics to that game as I post this)...we win the division...I don't think we have a chance to beat the Eagles on the road
    I think we have a good chance at KC. I’m more worried about the bolts they are starting to come together

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Been Around the Block Strodinator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RazerX View Post
    He can't return until December 17th, there is a two week "cooling off" period for players reactivated off of the injured reserve list.
    Yeppers. He can come back for Carolina

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    If you want to see a broke college kid struggle through an LS swap, then here's your chance: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...546#post956546

Quote Originally Posted by Strodinator View Post
    Cleveland and Tampa should be a breeze, Rodgers is back from Carolina on and I could see a win against Carolina and Detroit but not against Minnesota. I say wild card because it would be Gb or Seattle and the pack beat Seattle so they would get priority assuming they win four of the next five. Realistically it can be done but I can see them finding a way to screw it up.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Dang, way to kick a Browns fan when we’re down.

BillT

Knows a Thing or Two Saharaunlmtd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bill.turner View Post
    Dang, way to kick a Browns fan when we’re down.

When your down? When have they been up. JK, I remember Michael Jackson tearing up the Steelers when I was a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Saharaunlmtd View Post
    When your down? When have they been up. JK, I remember Michael Jackson tearing up the Steelers when I was a kid.

The Browns were up when Jim Brown was running the football for them...

I am old enough to remember the 1964 championship. The last time we were competitive is when Kosar was there and they were playing for the AFC championship. It all went downhill after that. Jim Brown was a beast for the Browns

BillT

Here we go steelers here we go our defense is ready for Brady this time around

Sent from my SM-N950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I am old enough to remember the 1964 championship. The last time we were competitive is when Kosar was there and they were playing for the AFC championship. It all went downhill after that. Jim Brown was a beast for the Browns
    Jim Brown was the original Beastmode. Ali claimed he was a baaaad man, but Jim Brown was badder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY5W3ccIFsY

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBanks View Post
    Here we go steelers here we go our defense is ready for Brady this time around
    You mean the one that lost their #1 cornerback a couple weeks ago? Or the one that just lost their signal caller on D who happened to be their #1 tackler? The one that started Cody Sensebaugh at corner last week but sucked donkey dicks so bad in the first half that he got benched for a rookie CB? Or the one that just signed a backup LB literally off the street
    this week that they had cut last year(Sean Spence)? I dunno man, I don't share all of your optimism. I really hope it'll be a good game. Don't forget we have to play Baltimore Sunday and there could be some additional injuries to deal with after that brawl.
    Last edited by Ddays; 12-07-2017 at 11:26 AM.

Fresh Catch
    Seattle all the way

My dad was on the o-line at Syracuse '54-'55...not only was Jim Brown a beast in the backfield, but was an incredible lacrosse player, winning more national championships than in football....and of course my dad was a big Browns fan because of Jim, which made me a fan of another team as I was growing up...my dad loved the "3 yards and a cloud of dust" play, but not me...I started rooting for an AFL team that like throwing the long ball...and I've been a Raiders fan for 50 years since.

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast