Mcgregor vs mayweather

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
This is how I feel about the fight:

m8zmo.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
I'm heading over to a friend's to watch it. I'm hoping McGregor pulls it off but I think its a pretty slim chance. I'm going mostly for the beer, food, and to catch up with my friends..haha.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I hoping for Mcgregor to KO Mayweather in the first round [emoji869]more like first couple minutes of first round.

BlacknRedJK

While I would love to see Mcgregor KO Mayweather, I think this will go similar to the Pacquiao fight with Mayweather landing the small stuff and running away the rest of the fight. Leaving Mayweather with the win on decision....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeffd

Mayweather is going to embarrass McGregor and it's going to get ugly with McGregor either getting knocked out or disqualified or pull a NO MAS. he will however laugh all the way to the bank. Even if Mayweather is at only 70% of his prime he will still school McGregor in sport of boxing. I do not like Mayweather, but he is one of the best boxing has ever known.

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
I used to respect Mayweather for his fighting skill and true dedication to the sport of boxing, but I can't get past his cock shots (low blows) that he lands in every fight.

I hope McGregor shows up and gives him a real fight.

'07 JKUR

ob_tj

Well I do have to say I don't like both of them. But looking at it from a boxing standpoint, I'm sorry but I don't think McGregor has a snowballs chance in hell. Despite the very small clip that was released of Connor sparing with Paulie Malignaggi. I don't think that he has the skill or technique to beat a 49 time world champ who has been knocked down maybe twice.

JMac79

Mayweather will win easily I believe. Interesting fight tho. I am just glad I am overseas and will get the fight for free because I'm not sure I would want to pay for it.

srbell0585

No one knows what's gonna happen, but I think a lot of people are overlooking Mcgregor. Most people who says he has no chance have watched between 0 and 1 of his fights. His distance control and fight IQ is among the best in the world and to say he is not a good boxer means nothing...he is simply fighting under boxing rules, but he doesn't have to fight like a boxer and he wont. He is a mxed martial artist so his technique is a blend of many disiplines. I'm confident this fight will be nothing like the pacquiao fight.

Sent from my SM-N910T using WAYALIFE mobile app

Zstairlessone

McGregor boxed when he was younger. Certainly not world class, but he has some ring experience. Unfortunately, unless Mayweather goes down he will win even if McGregor beats him in the ring.

Ddays

Hooked
While I really don't give a rats ass who wins this money machine of a fight, I WOULD watch if Mayweather had to fight under MMA rules!

benatc1

Hooked
While I really don't give a rats ass who wins this money machine of a fight, I WOULD watch if Mayweather had to fight under MMA rules!

Man he would get pummeled and it it would be glorious- the radio was saying yesterday that Mayweather wins tonight to set up the MMA version of this fight, which I think would actually attract more cash. Doubtful yes, but awesome non the less- kinda a hey you beat me at your sport now come try mine type of thing.

They will both win regardless.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

True, so much $$$

RUBEERCON

I can see Conner getting frustrated and instinctively high kicking Mayweather. May not happen but it would be cool if he chocked him out late in the rounds. Disabling 75% of your skills would have to play mind tricks and mentality wins fights.

Top Bottom