Stinger... how far out do they go?!

SJCJK

It's TIME to ditch the plastic junky stock bumper... but I want to keep it in the garage without remodeling.

I have 31" to the wall from the grill.

How far out do your LOD and EVO stingers go?!

Thanks in advance!

IMG_8870.JPG
(Ignore the mess... life...)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Are you going bigger tires and new rear bumper/tire carrier too? Something to consider in looking at length and fitting in the garage.

I can measure my LoD later.

I know you didn't mention our brand - but FYI and anyone else wondering about stingers, we have this graphic to help:

50075008STINGERSPECS.jpg

I had the same issue. I think the LOD is roughly 21 inches from the jeep logo. Fits in my garage with just enough room for me to shimmy behind my jeep if I have to. hahaha....

good luck.

TRLJNKY

20170828_110406.jpg
Crawler Conceptz skinny roughly 18" but you have to be willing to trim your frame horns

It's half past f'it with the CAPS lock on!

SJCJK

Without measuring, it looks like it would fit to me from looking at my jeep this morning.
THANKS!

Are you going bigger tires and new rear bumper/tire carrier too? Something to consider in looking at length and fitting in the garage.

I can measure my LoD later.
WOW -- I NEVER even thought of that... have to do that homework too. Will want a rear bumper & carrier... not sure which one... but YES! Thank you. Like freaking calculus.

I know you didn't mention our brand - but FYI and anyone else wondering about stingers, we have this graphic to help:

50075008STINGERSPECS.jpg

This is GREAT - thanks, very helpful. I just ordered your skid system - looking forward to putting it on and THEN scratching it! Thanks for the help.

I had the same issue. I think the LOD is roughly 21 inches from the jeep logo. Fits in my garage with just enough room for me to shimmy behind my jeep if I have to. hahaha....

good luck.
PERFECT - thank you! I already have to shimmy in front... which with the stinger, i'll have to shimmy under / over it =)

View attachment 274442
Crawler Conceptz skinny roughly 18" but you have to be willing to trim your frame horns

It's half past f'it with the CAPS lock on!
Hmm... Not so sure i want to trim my frame... although i guess not too much different than trimming the crash bar? But if that's the only way to fit w/ tire carrier and stinger... might be a good option. Thanks!

Thanks all!! Love Wayalife's helpful members and moderators!
Overall, i want to find a bumper that can get a Warn Zeon 10 (or maybe PowerPlant) LOW between the rails, to maximize airflow. Like the look of the stinger... HOPE i never need it's engine protection. Have to get it to fit in the garage. Suggestions / similar posts / links welcome.

JAGS

Hooked
21" to end of stinger on the LoD. Measured the back too. EVO carrier goes 18" behind the top of the rear door handle.

IMG_2905.JPG
IMG_2907.jpg

SJCJK

21" to end of stinger on the LoD. Measured the back too. EVO carrier goes 18" behind the top of the rear door handle.

View attachment 274529
View attachment 274530

AWESOME, thanks JAGS. Who's going to call my wife and break the news we need to remodel? I'm NOT doing that...

J/K. I think it'll fit. Your 18" rear carrier is only 3" longer than my stock w/ 35's and Bully's. And i have 13" to spare in the front w/ the LOD stinger thanks to your dim.

JAGS

Hooked
AWESOME, thanks JAGS. Who's going to call my wife and break the news we need to remodel? I'm NOT doing that...

J/K. I think it'll fit. Your 18" rear carrier is only 3" longer than my stock w/ 35's and Bully's. And i have 13" to spare in the front w/ the LOD stinger thanks to your dim.

No prob. I'm happy to call your wife. [emoji6] Is she hot? [emoji23][emoji23]

As far as space, the LoD also has a bullbar option. And the EVO pro series bumper has the same and looks bad ass.

Top Bottom