How to cope - living without jeep

Paws

Yesterday we took the jeep into Off Road Evo for some upgrades. It will be a week or more before I see her.

For 7 years my baby hasn't left my side. I feel broken, ashamed at leaving her behind for some surgery. There is a hole in my driveway where she stayed and I can't bare to walking outside and not seeing here. I need to call up for some visitation rights. What have I done!?!?[emoji38]

Heh, just how I'm feeling. Really can't wait to get her back home where she belongs and thought I share my misery.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BobNH

It's alright, I totally understand as well haha. Good luck, hope all goes well and on schedule.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

jeeeep

Hooked
I understand...when mine was out for about a month due to a wreck it sucked going out to the empty driveway.

then having to deal with what they called a full size sedan (shitty 4-door sub-compact) made it worse ...which is partially why I went out and bought another Jeep.

except my daughter is driving it now and trying to get it away from her is kind of scary lol :eek:

Evil

Don't be sad. Be happy for whats going to happen to it. If I had the money to have EVO do all my work Id be break dancing on cardboard on the empty spot in my driveway :rock:

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
I got T-boned last August right before I left for college and had to send the Jeep into the shop. I didn't have it for a whole month and had to drive a neon green Kia soll. Not a bad car but definitely not the Jeep. Hope all goes well and you get her back on schedule!

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom