Northern CA wheeling friends wanted!

WJIN4LO

I want to get my new rig out there as it has done enough highway miles now and I feel I am wasting it's purpose.

I am in San Francisco but willing to travel wherever within a few hours to go wheeling.

I am pretty rusty after a couple years off so don't want to hit anything too hairy straight up and want to get used to the car first.

Anyone want to show me around :)? What would you suggest for a first outing to get ones tires dusty?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using WAYALIFE mobile app

black pearl

Hooked
I go up to a place in Ukiah every now and then. It's got a little bit of everything easy dusty trails, some flexy stuff and some rocks. Nothing to extreme. I'm always willing to do some wheeling.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJIN4LO

Is there a gas station near by we can meet at? I will definitely need to fill up beforehand this V8 is thirsty!

I better get to ordering my compressor this week...

Should we chuck it up on the trips section?

black pearl

Hooked
Is there a gas station near by we can meet at? I will definitely need to fill up beforehand this V8 is thirsty!

I better get to ordering my compressor this week...

Should we chuck it up on the trips section?

There is one right off the freeway on Talmage rd turn right It's very close to the base of the mountain

I have one if you don't get one in time. Do you have a cb?

Yeah might as well see if anyone in the area wants to join in

WJIN4LO

There is one right off the freeway on Talmage rd turn right It's very close to the base of the mountain

No CB yet I plan to just get a hand held this time around, adding it to my shopping list!

I will get it up as a trip tonight when I get home, thanks again looking forward to it!

- Stefan

WJIN4LO

I also don't have any recovery gear, I got a winch but no straps or anything to be able to use it, good thing my birthday is coming up and I can just tell the wife they are all early birthday presents!

black pearl

Hooked
Mmm can we avoid pin striping? the paint on this car is pretty spot on and I was hoping to keep it that way for a little while at least, I am happy to play in some mild rocks.

Good to know. There are plenty of stuff to avoid it. Some trails with light and others that would be heavy. We'll just avoid the brush trails

Top Bottom