What's a fair price used price for this AEV tire carrier.

NOOBinUTAH

Trying to decide if it's worth selling and getting a body mount carrier. I am not trying to sell it here at this time. I'll sell it locally and have some interest. I was thinking 550.. Is that reasonable? I've been watching EBay but haven't seen a used one to compare. IMG_8404.JPG IMG_8404.JPG IMG_8407.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Whats the reason you want to switch? You can leave it mounted and run a d-ring on the other side with no bumper which actually looks kinda cool.

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Aren't these going for around 700-ish new? I think 500 sounds fair if it's in decent shape. I think the whole AEV set up is overpriced but that's just me. I had the bumper for a while but ended up buying a LOD bumper with tire carrier. IMO you get more for less with the LOD and it's just as stout.

NOOBinUTAH

Aren't these going for around 700-ish new? I think 500 sounds fair if it's in decent shape. I think the whole AEV set up is overpriced but that's just me. I had the bumper for a while but ended up buying a LOD bumper with tire carrier. IMO you get more for less with the LOD and it's just as stout.

Yea the best price I could find a new one for was 790.. The LOD is also on my list. Haven't quite decided yet.

Top Bottom