Trektop NX for trade

RioGrandeJK

I guess its ok that I post something for trade. If not let me know.

I have a Trektop NX that I would like to trade for a factory soft top. The Trektop is for a JKU. Its in decent shape, I bought it used over the last winter, it has some scratches and scuffs which I am looking into fixing. Not bad for a used top in my opinion, especially if your jeep is a trail rig. There are no leaks and no holes or tears. I also made some paracord zipper pulls (which are slick) that I will leave on the top. If you are interested please let me know. The only reason I am looking into trading for a stock top is that its a little tight in there for my two dogs and camping gear.

This is sort of geared toward the Colorado/ New Mexico crowd as I am in southern Colorado.

Please PM if you are interested.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
I guess its ok that I post something for trade. If not let me know.

I have a Trektop NX that I would like to trade for a factory soft top. The Trektop is for a JKU. Its in decent shape, I bought it used over the last winter, it has some scratches and scuffs which I am looking into fixing. Not bad for a used top in my opinion, especially if your jeep is a trail rig. There are no leaks and no holes or tears. I also made some paracord zipper pulls (which are slick) that I will leave on the top. If you are interested please let me know. The only reason I am looking into trading for a stock top is that its a little tight in there for my two dogs and camping gear.

This is sort of geared toward the Colorado/ New Mexico crowd as I am in southern Colorado.

Please PM if you are interested.
Pm sent!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
If it’s still available I have a factory soft top that I don’t run. In great shape and has only be used for a few months. Just personally never been a fan of the look.

RioGrandeJK

If it’s still available I have a factory soft top that I don’t run. In great shape and has only be used for a few months. Just personally never been a fan of the look.

Hey, sorry, haven't been around in a while you still interested? I like the look, just not the lack of space for gear/dogs. I may be headed down to AZ around Xmas to see some family in scottsdale. I could meet you somewhere if you are still interested. 570-499-9697

Last edited:

RioGrandeJK

Still available? In Denver and I might be interested depending on the condition.

Hey its still available. Condition is pretty good, no holes or tears. Needs a cleaning and the windows are a little scratched but not bad. I have it off for the season and plan to clean it up before it gets too cold. I'm down in Del Norte but I could met you somewhere between here and Denver if you are interested.
570-499-9697 if you have more questions

Last edited:

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Hey, sorry, haven't been around in a while you still interested? I like the look, just not the lack of space for gear/dogs. I may be headed down to AZ around Xmas to see some family in scottsdale. I could meet you somewhere if you are still interested. 570-499-9697

I️ am indeed still interested! If you’re coming down around Christmas I’d be willing to wait. Depending on your route you might be passing through flagstaff, otherwise I’m sure I️ could meet in Phx/Scottsdale too

RioGrandeJK

I️ am indeed still interested! If you’re coming down around Christmas I’d be willing to wait. Depending on your route you might be passing through flagstaff, otherwise I’m sure I️ could meet in Phx/Scottsdale too

Ok, cool. Consider it a done deal then. If something doesn't work out with Xmas this year I'll let you know.

Top Bottom