South Cow Mountain - September 10th

WJIN4LO

@black pearl has kindly agreed to take me out to south cow mountain on the 10th of September, so throwing it out there to see if anyone else wants to come along, the run is going to be pretty mild and perhaps we can grab a cold one at the end of the day!

Meet:

10am at the ARCO gas station at 10am (https://goo.gl/maps/JsKvXjp3jUn)

Going:

- black pearl
- WJIN4LO

Maybe:

- Justin mazzon

Last edited:
Do you know of any trails there that aren't brushy? Last year other than the main road and obstacle course I got pinstripes all over.

With my wife using it as a daily and being black I don't want to get yelled at again among other things! I pay the bills, she runs the household.

black pearl

Hooked
Do you know of any trails there that aren't brushy? Last year other than the main road and obstacle course I got pinstripes all over.

There are a few. We're going to stick the wider trails on this trip. I'm thinking obstacle course and down below that area a little bit, maybe running the main trail over to the lake port side and running down the creek washes also. I'm going to look at my map later and plan out as much as possible staying on wider trails for this run

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Supposedly the BLM should be keeping the trails trimmed somewhat. I know there are some clubs that have done some trimming but they won't tell you which trails.

I asked BLM to route me on the less brushy ones and there advise was totally wrong. I think there letting everything go to the dirt bikes.

Nice picture. It matches mine after my son and I trimmed trail 11 for 4 hours.

black pearl

Hooked
Supposedly the BLM should be keeping the trails trimmed somewhat. I know there are some clubs that have done some trimming but they won't tell you which trails.

I asked BLM to route me on the less brushy ones and there advise was totally wrong. I think there letting everything go to the dirt bikes.

Nice picture. It matches mine after my son and I trimmed trail 11 for 4 hours.

I go up there quite often, to do clean ups and help with abandoned/rolled rig recovery and do some brush clearing. Although I'm not as concerned about the brush, as I am with stuff being left behind.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJIN4LO

I made a special request to Black Pearl for limited pin striping. The paint on the WJ is pretty good and I want to own it for a few months at least before I go stripe it up [emoji1]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I made a special request to Black Pearl for limited pin striping. The paint on the WJ is pretty good and I want to own it for a few months at least before I go stripe it up [emoji1]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's kind of like doing shots. The first one is always the hardest. After that, they're pretty easy to handle.

WJIN4LO

Sounds like you could use some shots of fireball. I hate the DMV.

I need something stronger, getting the Jeep cost me a puppy for the wife, and this fucking thing won't stop chewing everything in sight! Cannot wait to get on the trail next week.

Top Bottom