Hollister Hills in October

black pearl

Hooked
My wife and I will be camping just out side of Santa Cruz October 13-16. One of the days we are planning to run Hollister Hills, probably the Saturday or Sunday (14-15). We've never been to this park, if anyone wants to meet up and run some trails, that would be awesome.

Edit:
Date has been set for Saturday October 14th

Going:
Black Pearl

Maybe:
Tengland
JeepsySoul
ob_tj

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

WJIN4LO

My wife and I will be camping just out side of Santa Cruz October 13-16. One of the days we are planning to run Hollister Hills, probably the Saturday or Sunday (14-15). We've never been to this park, if anyone wants to meet up and run some trails, that would be awesome.

Doh I will be in Australia around this time, next time!

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Sounds rough [emoji23] I've always heard good things about this park, so I'm sure there will be more trips for us. Besides we love Santa Cruz so we try to get down that way a few times a year.

Hollister is fun. When we lived in commiefornia we wheeled in the winter there when the Sierras were full of snow. Make sure you do the jungle and the trench.

JDDK

cut my teeth there 25yrs ago wheelin and dirtbikin. Just an FY in case of early rain...I that the higher trails are mostly sandier dirt but the lower ones have some of the stickiest and gnarliest clay mud and some puddles can swallow your rig. ask me how i know😂

PM me for custom quilts anytime

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
cut my teeth there 25yrs ago wheelin and dirtbikin. Just an FY in case of early rain...I that the higher trails are mostly sandier dirt but the lower ones have some of the stickiest and gnarliest clay mud and some puddles can swallow your rig. ask me how i know[emoji23]

And you can also get some serious sliding down the hilly trails when it rains!

black pearl

Hooked
Hollister is fun. When we lived in commiefornia we wheeled in the winter there when the Sierras were full of snow. Make sure you do the jungle and the trench.

cut my teeth there 25yrs ago wheelin and dirtbikin. Just an FY in case of early rain...I that the higher trails are mostly sandier dirt but the lower ones have some of the stickiest and gnarliest clay mud and some puddles can swallow your rig. ask me how i know[emoji23]

And you can also get some serious sliding down the hilly trails when it rains!

See this is all good info, so I know what to expect [emoji57] if no one can make it.

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Just looked at their website and it looks like they do not have any special events happening when you are there. Once in awhile they close the whole place for events. Also can't believe it is still only 5 bucks to get in!

Also there is an air up station with 3 hoses just to the right of the pay station.

black pearl

Hooked
Just looked at their website and it looks like they do not have any special events happening when you are there. Once in awhile they close the whole place for events. Also can't believe it is still only 5 bucks to get in!

Also there is an air up station with 3 hoses just to the right of the pay station.

That's right they to the top truck challenge there, well and other things as well I'm sure .

Top Bottom