Anyone ever poop....

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Lol! Reasoning for this thread we are downsizing and looking at option such as off grid. Water is scare in Colorado and if no well a cistern might be an option as well. I figured there are a lot of non jeep related threads on here....so here's another!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

Anyone else ever feel like one of these days Pete is just going to disappear from the forum and it's because he's completely moved into the woods, living in a tree, pooping in a hole, etc?

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
cd2b4793950aee02cab6808d9592838c1f6da982a783eb71b0f4eadfe529a639.jpg

mackey

Our old house had a shop with a bathroom and shower. The toilet's plumbing ran to an underground incinerator just outside the shop. It worked great. Zero issues. You could barely hear the thing. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bustedback

Anyone else ever feel like one of these days Pete is just going to disappear from the forum and it's because he's completely moved into the woods, living in a tree, pooping in a hole, etc?

That's how the Ted Kaczynski got started.

Typed by my very own fat fingers on my iPad or iPhone.

daddyusmaximus

They had an incenerator toilet at the front gate of a prison I used to work at. If you were at the front gate, you never hit the button til the end of the shift... Better to smell the fresh poop than the cooking poop.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Considering most Wayalifers probably watch Jeep videos while dropping the Browns off at the Super Bowl... this thread seems extremely relevant.

Top Bottom